How do I give my notice to vacate?
Please refer to your individual lease agreement for the required notice. Most of our lease agreements require sixty days written notice. You may use the convenient online Notice to Vacate form, drop off a written notice at our office, or send it by fax/email. If you are writing your own notice, the information required for inclusion is as follows:
- Phone number
- Property address
- Date you will be moving out
- Forwarding address (if you can provide this)
Once you give notice, you will receive a letter in the mail with additional information regarding the move-out process.
How do I log in to the Tenant Portal?
Tenant Portal Login Instructions are available to download here
I just made a payment or change to my account via the tenant portal - why am I not seeing it?
Payments or changes made on the tenant portal will reflect in the portal once processed during normal business hours. (For example, if you make a one-time payment on a Saturday, it will reflect in your account on Monday when our office opens and all web activity has been updated). All web payments are posted for the day they were made by the tenant and a confirmation number confirms any one-time payments. Please retain this number for your records.
What are my options for paying rent?
Tenants have the following options for paying rent
- Check or money order (either dropped off or mailed to the Wolf & Kline office). For your convenience, there is a 24/7 drop box at the office, located between the front two windows along Main Street.
- Credit/debit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. There is an additional finance charge of 2.99% for this option.
- Online payments. One time payments can be made online inside the tenant login section. Payments can be made with a checking account or credit/debit card (finance charge applies with credit/debit card). Tenant Portal Login Instructions are available to download here.
- Automatic payments. Monthly recurring payments may be set up and managed online through the tenant portal or by completing the Auto Pay Form and attaching a voided check.
- CASH PAYMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.